How To Build A Smart Home Gym
Views expressed in this article may or may not express that of Kafui Fitness
When it comes to getting fit, there’s no need to go to a commercial gym. You can set up your home gym and save money while you’re at it! In this blog post, we’ll discuss the best equipment for a home gym and provide 11 tips for setting one up.
If you’re serious about getting fit, then you’ll need to invest in some quality equipment. The good news is that there are plenty of options available to suit all budgets. Here are our top picks for the best home gym equipment:
– Treadmill: A treadmill is a great option if you want to be able to walk or run indoors. There are many different models available, so be sure to do your research before making a purchase. Our suggestion for the best smart treadmill is ProForm Pro 9000.
It has many features that make it stand out from the competition. One of these features is the integrated tablet holder. This holder allows you to use your tablet while you are working out, so you can stay connected and entertained while you exercise. The built-in sound system is another great feature of this treadmill. It allows you to listen to your favorite music or audiobooks while you work out, so you can stay motivated and focused on your workout. It’s also foldable for easy storage which is necessary if you don’t have a dedicated separate space for your home gym equipment. The Proform Pro works with iFit membership which gives you access to a variety of online workouts that you can do from the comfort of your own home. You can also use the iFit app to track your progress and see how far you’ve come.
-Elliptical trainer: An elliptical trainer is a great alternative to a treadmill and is ideal for people who want a low-impact workout. Our suggestion: NordicTrack Space Saver SE9i.
The NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE9i elliptical bike is that it offers a wide range of workout options. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, tone up, or just get a good cardio workout, this machine has a program for you. It comes with a heart rate monitor, so you can make sure you’re staying within your target heart rate zone and have 24 resistance levels. Connect it to Google Maps and choose a specific landscape to imitate, how amazing is that?
Smart Rower: Rowing is one of the best exercises you can do for your body. It works out your arms, chest, back, and abs. Additionally, it is an amazing cardiovascular workout.
If you are looking for the best smart rowing machine for your home gym, we have the perfect one for you! The Concept2 rower is our top pick. This machine is made with high-quality materials and it comes with all the features you need in a rowing machine. It has a large display that shows your workout data, including distance, time, stroke rate, and calories burned. The machine is also Bluetooth enabled so you can connect it to your smartphone or tablet and track your progress. The Concept2 rower also comes with a heart rate monitor and it is compatible with popular fitness apps like Fitbit and Apple Health.
All-in-one smart home gym. This all-in-one smart home gym is designed to provide you with a total body workout, and it’s packed with features that will make your workouts more effective and enjoyable. Our choice – Tonal.
First and foremost, Tonal is a great choice if you’re looking for a comprehensive workout. This home gym offers more than 200 different exercises that target every major muscle group, so you can be sure you’re getting a well-rounded workout. In addition, Tonal’s smart features provide you with customized workouts and real-time feedback, so you can make the most of your time at the gym.
It comes with a 42-inch mirror screen, a cabinet to store the equipment or anything you need, a mat, weight plates and barbells/dumbbells, plus some additional accessories. Everything you need to use Tonal and have a great workout is included in the package. And, the touch screen display makes it easy to select your workout and see your progress.
Tonal is a great choice for those who are looking for a quality home gym but don’t want to spend a lot of money.
Now that you know what equipment is out there, it’s time to start setting up your home gym! Here are our 11 tips to make it a part of your everyday routine:
– Find a dedicated space: The first step is to find a dedicated space in your home for your gym. This could be an unused room, garage, or even just a corner of your living room. Most of the equipment is foldable and easy to store.
– Choose the right flooring: The type of flooring you choose will depend on the equipment you’re using. For example, if you’re using a treadmill, then you’ll need to choose sturdy and shock-absorbent flooring such as rubber or carpet. You can always buy rubber, foam, carpet, vinyl, or turf mats or tiles to cover the space underneath your equipment.
– Invest in storage: Once you have all your equipment, you’ll need somewhere to store it. Invest in some shelves or racks to keep everything organized and out of the way.
– Get some lighting: Good lighting is important for any home gym. Not only will it help you see what you’re doing, but it can also make working out more enjoyable. You can change the mood with the lighting based on how you feel and what are your goals.
– Add some decoration: There’s no need for your home gym to be boring! Add some personal touches such as posters, plants, or even a television.
– Set up a sound system: Playing music is a great way to motivate yourself when working out. Invest in a good quality sound system so you can enjoy your favorite tunes while you sweat it out. Or some good headphones, whatever works better for you.
– Get organized: The key to any successful workout routine is organization. Make sure you have a plan, it’s sustainable and easy to stick to it. This will help you stay on track and grow. Journal, track your progress and use pen and paper or a mobile app depending on your preferences.
– Stay safe: Safety should always be your priority when working out at home. Be sure to warm up properly and cool down after each session. And if you’re using any weights or machines, be sure to use the proper form to avoid injury.
– Have fun: Remember, working out should be enjoyable! If you’re not having fun, then you’re more likely to give up. Find activities that you enjoy and make fitness a part of your lifestyle.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to setting up the perfect home gym. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
The post How To Build A Smart Home Gym appeared first on Kafui Fitness.